Classical Pilates Teacher Training Program in Minnesota
Mogo Pilates is a Host Studio for The Pilates Center for Teacher Training
Mogo Pilates is a host studio for The Pilates Center of Boulder, Colorado (TPC). TPC is known as one of the most rigorous classical Pilates training programs worldwide. It used to be that you had to move to Boulder to participate in the TPC training program. The TPC training program is now online and can be done remotely at Mogo Pilates. If you are ready to take the next step and help others through the Pilates method, Mogo has a Pilates training program for you!
Pilates Teacher Training In Minneapolis
Victoria is a TPC Host Advisor which means that trainees can do their observed teaching hours, advisor meetings and some of their exams at Mogo Pilates. The trainees can also get their observation and lesson hours done at Mogo Pilates. Mogo Pilates is located in Wayzata, MN near the 394 and 494 highways and only 10 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.
Trainees have the option to either test locally or travel to Boulder for their final performance and practical teaching exams.
TPC offers multiple training programs for both new and existing Pilates teachers.
New Pilates Teacher Programs
- Intermediate: 450 hour comprehensive teacher training program and takes 12 months to complete.
- Intermediate Plus: 600 hour comprehensive teacher training program and takes 12 months to complete.
- Advanced: This is the original program we have offered for over 25 years and it is a 950 hour comprehensive teacher training program and takes 12 to 18 months to complete.
Existing Pilates Teacher Programs
- Bridge Other: 500 hour comprehensive teacher training program for graduates of other teacher training programs and takes 12 months to complete.
- Bridge Intermediate: Prerequisite is to have graduated from Intermediate Program. 500 hour comprehensive teacher training program and takes 12 months to complete.
- Bridge Plus: Prerequisite is to have graduated from Intermediate Plus Program. 350 hour comprehensive teacher training program and takes 6 months to complete.
- Master’s Program: 116 hour Continuing Education program for teachers that have completed a 450 hour comprehensive program. This program takes 3 years and students “pay as they go”.
Click here to compare all the programs including hours, tuition, and more.
Online Pilates Teacher Training
The Pilates Center offers online Pilates Teacher Training through iTPC. With this great tool, trainees can access the Formal Lecture Series, observe classes and lessons, take quizzes and exams, and watch the complete video library of Pilates exercises on all apparatus. Trainees have the ability to study wherever they are at anytime. As a Host Studio, Mogo Pilates advisor, Victoria, will provide orientation and support while using iTPC. To read more about the online program, click here.
Get Certified with the Pilates Method Alliance
The Pilates Center is approved and listed with the State of Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools. All of our programs meet requirements to take the certification exam of the Pilates Method Alliance. All Mogo Pilates teachers are certified through the Pilates Method Alliance.
Contact Mogo Pilates to get Started with a Pilates Teacher Training Program in the Twin Cities
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to answer any question you have about becoming a Pilates teacher. Please email us at email@example.com or call 952-404-9934 for more detailed information.